Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
11,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
I cannot process how somebody could have posed for the pic in your most recent post.

No. Photoshopped. Nobody would ever pose for that picture.
I agree... that is why I was hanging on so tightly to the bumper and yelling at Will, "hurry up and take the shot"! 😁

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
I cannot think of a better place to ask this question than here, because you are some of the guys I plan on being on the trails with.

Do you guys run radios? I have the stuff that plays Rush and Metallica down pat. LOL. I am talking about CBs, Hams, GMRS, etc. Talk to me. I am looking for suggestions. I already have a hand held CB with remote antenna that works pretty well but it is older and I am looking to replace it with something newer.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
i need to …re-fix… my steering. Moab rebroke it.
i let my nephew drive it on hells revenge. Driving it there he says holy cow what a Weird thing. He gets it to the trail and says he sees how it kinda all works and makes sense.
But it is broken again.
The next need for the yj is in the fall in Ouray. It has an expensive habit…premium gas at an alarming rate. So it may do some sitting…

·
Registered
11,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
We be old school. Most just run CBs. Usually always in sight of each other so that seems to suffice. Some have the 2 way talkies and some have talked of getting the hams? I don't really use it enough to go to the trouble of getting a ham. But I suppose it would work better in the mountains.
As far as what is played... Led Zeppelin, VanHalen, and an occasional older Grand Funk. 😎

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
I was just in the house over the weekend that Don Brewer from Grand Funk grew up in. It is in Swartz Creek, MI and is currently owned by one of my wifes girlfriends who also grew up in it. It has a hand print in the sidewalk that says Don. Grand Funk is a hometown band. I love them.

Reactions: bruinjeeper

·
Registered
11,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
161 - 170 of 170 Posts