Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we are already planning the 2022 annual Moab trip. Timatoe and I have already made reservations for the week of April 20th thru April 30th/May 1st. A couple other wheeling friends are also going so we already have a 3 or 4 rig group lined up.

So...

Lots of YJ and other guys expressed interest in a future trip last time, so here's your chance to plan. Chime in. :cheers2:

Reactions: calisk8er1080

·
Premium Member
3,490 Posts
Ok so last year when we were drinking we promised to start 2022 out with a bang! Rusty nail and Pritchett would make a good start I think.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
Ok so last year when we were drinking we promised to start 2022 out with a bang! Rusty nail and Pritchett would make a good start I think.:grin2:
And Coyote Canyon :cheers2:

Rusty Nail isn't bad, it just had this one pucker spot that we had to winch a couple Jeeps up. Though now that I'm looking at it online, I guess we did it backwards and used it as an exit after the Golden Crack. Maybe that's why "no left turn" was so hard...

Reactions: shaggyjim

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rusty nail and Pritchett would make a good start I think
And Coyote Canyon
yu guys so clazy!!! :eyebulge:

Might opt for an open seat if ones available... 0:)

Reactions: shaggyjim

·
Registered
18,214 Posts
We were drinking? :wink2:

·
Registered
18,214 Posts
I think Sean and I are both gonna try and get rear links done before this trip. We have no days off together so we'll see how well that works out.....

·
Premium Member
3,490 Posts
I think Sean and I are both gonna try and get rear links done before this trip. We have no days off together so we'll see how well that works out.....
Major jeep modifications with a hard deadline does increase the excitement of the sport a great deal! "No guts! No glory!">:)

·
Registered
18,214 Posts
I'm hoping to get started before Christmas. Knowing Sean, he'll start right around April 10th..... :grin2:

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think Sean and I are both gonna try and get rear links done before this trip
Hmm, I was thinking about putting leafs on mine... less sway! >:)

So where are all the land lubber east coast guys that were gonna get in on this trip? Crickets! :goink:

Avoid the Christmas rush and chime in... :grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Hmm, I was thinking about putting leafs on mine... less sway! >:)

So where are all the land lubber east coast guys that were gonna get in on this trip? Crickets! :goink:

Avoid the Christmas rush and chime in... :grin2:
Good thing that I am a Midwesterner. I have BIG aspirations for Moab and 2022 is looking tough. 2022 would be with a pissed off wife (and honestly a pissed of me unless some miracle happens) or 2023 with a very happy wife in tow..... Glad I am not one of those East coast guys cause as you say.... Day be looking bad. With that being said..... Wth do we classify @bruinjeeper as? I really dont know. He is not East Coast in his world...... or in ours..... he is far North in our world and to far West in his. He is not a potato farmer and does not answer to the name of spudy. Also in his defense, it could be another decade before he can once again pass onto our soil the way things are going.

So. What East Coast dudes are u taking smack to? They must be from Jersey (pronounced joisy) I for one am waiting for them to step forward.

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol, just popped into my head I guess. I suppose anything east of the Mississippi is east to me. :grin2:

Really just a bump more or less. The more the merrier I say. As long as you bring some awesome Mich. beer with you, even better! :laugh2:

As far as I'm concerned, Bruin can come on over here anytime. Shouln't be an issue these days. Heck, he might even get some of that half a million I hear is being offered to 'out of towner's', so to speak. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I would love to go to MOAB during that time. I don't think I will be able to though, at least not with my Jeep unless I had it shipped out, flew out and even then could only be there 23-30 April. If anyone has shipped out their rig before let me know. My other option is flying out and sitting passenger for a couple of days.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I would love to go to MOAB during that time. I don't think I will be able to though, at least not with my Jeep unless I had it shipped out, flew out and even then could only be there 23-30 April. If anyone has shipped out their rig before let me know. My other option is flying out and sitting passenger for a couple of days.
That is when Jeff and I will be out there. We're leaving TN on the 23rd and leaving Moab on the 30th.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
That is when Jeff and I will be out there. We're leaving TN on the 23rd and leaving Moab on the 30th.
Okay. How long of a drive is it for you to get to MOAB? I will need to see If I could make it to you all on the 22nd prior to you heading out on the 23rd. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Probably later on, perhaps after the new year, and more peeps start chiming in and the dates get closer, we will have a better handle on who has empty seats or not.
As of now, with just the group of us from NorCal and Alaska, looks to be 4-6 rigs. If Jim, Randon, Greg or others make it, we could have a quite a few forum guys out there... quite the caravan! :smile2:

Edit note; Btw, fyi, Moab has a pretty nice annual car show on April 30th.
http://moabcarshow.org/

1 - 20 of 46 Posts