Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

mild mj

9K views 60 replies 18 participants last post by  cody4359 
#1 ·
well this is my new baby. got tired of trying to finish my other one, and found its alot cheaper to buy things somewhat built. it came with RE 5.5" long arm with ACOS, rear soa with an 8.8 with disks. front has a powertrax no slip and teraflex high steer. gears are 4.10s and it has the 97+ swap. worn 35" toyos and 2.5" exhaust with flomaster 40 series.

See less See more
#3 ·
since then i have swapped out the base model dash for one with full guages, replaced the front pinion bearings, made a inner steering box reinforcement plate and added a kevins offroad steering box brace. while i was doing the pinion bearing i put on a G2 diff cover and outter axle tube seals. got rid of the 35"s for some meteric 33"s (cooper STT), threw on some hood vents and a banks torque tube.

#5 ·
other than that i have swapped the 5.5" coils for 4.5" and raised the ACOS, added "fatmat" to the roof and rear of the cab. tranny temp guage and cooler and JKS adjustable bumpstops. looking at swapping in a dakota tank to get rid of the xj tank behind the axle and in the garage in now have a HP dana 30 with a detroit truetrack, and a rear xj dana 44 with an eaton e-locker both having 4.56 yukon gears. currently awaiting a quote on chromo axles and a sye.

my favorite pic

#14 ·
You have good taste sir, looks great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.