Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Middle GA Trails?

17968 Views 22 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Cricket526
Sup y'all?? I got a 97 ZJ TSi and just bought a 95 YJ Rio Grande. The thing is I don't know any good trails that don't have 'private property' signs on them. Does anyone know any good trails in Middle Georgia, preferably Warner Robins area?:confused:
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Scram said:
Look like that leads to some powerlines.....
Are you saying its ok (legal) to trail ride that little trail system in the woods at the end of Crawford?
I'm not sure if its legal but there are some over that way be careful when it rains I had a friend that sunk his 4runner out there and waterlogged the motor he sunk it up to the windows and it had 33's so be carful unless you wanna by a new motor

· Registered
1,564 Posts
Definitely not legal. Its part of the "Brandywine" property. Back in school we used to go out there. Now it's been littered and tore up so bad, the cops are just waiting for you. Stanton is your rig black?

There's some places in the piedmont wildlife refuge off hwy 18 close to Juliette where they've done some logging. It gets pretty nasty after it rains. Only other place is Oconee national forest. Never been there tho. We are pretty screwed as far as wheeling places. I remember when people didn't care if you rode on their property, but alot of these younger guys go and throw party's and leave trash, so now there's not really crap. There were some good trails off of bass road, but they put a zaxbys and bass pro shop there now lol

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.