21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Price $1020
Pros Sturdy, Beefy and total clearance for wheel flex
Cons Slightly not DOT legal
Recommended yes

Comments: I ordered in raw metal and I had a hard time painting them. awkward. Unless you plan on taking them to a paint shop or have your shop get them already powder coated. They installed easily but instructions are not too clear. They look great and have complete clearance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price $529
Pros Easy install and great customer service.
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: Took roughly 2 weeks after ordering to receive my shipping notice, arrived at my doorstep in 3 days. These were easy to install and do not require cutting or welding. There are some things such as wiper reservoir that may need to be relocated but the aluminum inner fender allows easy relocation, just drill out a new hole where you need it. I have not put flares onto it yet but from the looks of it they just bolt into two holes on the fender. Seems super legit. I spoke with customer service multiple times, Will is an outstanding guy. If you feel you have any questions do not hesitate to call as they will readily be happy to help. I ordered Raw Material and painted them myself so I cannot comment on the quality of Powder Coating.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Price $830
Pros Super Strong and easy to remove flairs for reduced width; Easy to install - does not require any cutting or drilling.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Looks fantastic and super strong. I got mine powder coated directly from MC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $950
Pros great instructions, easy to install cutting required, fits nicely
Cons None found
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought both front and rear 8" Metalcloak fenders. Mine were unpainted as I wanted to paint my the same white of my Jeep. After removing all the connected items in the engine area that was attached to the inner fenders and removing the old fenders, the installation of the new fenders went smoothly. The instruction show you were to install these items on the new fender wall plus they supply plenty of bolts, washers, and nuts plus a few small brackets to use for windshield bottle and horn mounting. I purchased the dual LED marker light kit which was easy to install with the downloadable instructions.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.