Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fully loaded 99 TJ steel front and rear bumpers winch sliders and full size 35 inch spare and some tools in the back. The Teraflex 4 inch coils have about six thousand miles on them and they're starting to sag so I was going to upgrade to metalcloak 4.5 inch coils since the Springs are designed for heavier rigs. But I don't want to buy new coils if they're going to Sag just as much as the Teraflex. Does anyone have any personal experience with what I'm thinking about? Really trying to find the length of the metalcloak coils at ride height. My Teraflex coils are 15.5 in in the front and 11.5 in in the rear. Thank you for any input!

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have the 4.5's on my TJ setup similar to yours. I absolutely love my Metalcloak springs and have noticed no sag the first year I have had them. Unfortunately, I am out of the country for the next few months or I would get that measurement for you. I would highly recommend the springs for a number of reasons. If you want to upgrade your ride quality, match them with Fox shocks. Rides like stock again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.