Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
781 - 800 of 831 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I might have posted these years ago but why not do it again. All stock on 215s after I painted the rims black a few days after I bought it in June 2006

This one was taken in Michigan at the mounds, I borrowed a set of 29" super swampers from a friend had a blast and ripped the tailpipe off. This was taken probably November 2007

This one was a just a few weeks ago in arizona on the backway to crown King. Most recent mods are Novak cable shifter, brown dog mm lift, Barnes 4wd flat tcase skid, savvy aluminum jj control arms in the rear, tom woods dshaft a teraflex super short sye, custom solid aluminum 1 ton steering draglink and tie rod.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Over lines 6in flare rockers and rear armor with 6in flare on my LJ
Hey jrod06lj, can you let us know what tire size are those under the MC's?? Also... did you pull forward that front axle? Or no?

I just bought a 2006 LJ and wanting to put some 40's. I already have a KP 60 and 14 bolt rear. Tnx.

781 - 800 of 831 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.