Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any junk yards where they let you walk around and take the parts off yourself. I know there's one in freeport that is pretty good, anyone know of any others?

· Registered
614 Posts
Gallants in North Yarmouth lets you go in and take stuff IF you know Bob Gallant. Luckily, he LOVES pizza and I bring him one whenever I need something, and barely ever pay money for parts ;)

· Registered
654 Posts
God I gotta get back there, I miss my home state...

· Registered
285 Posts
LobstahJeep said:
Gallants in North Yarmouth lets you go in and take stuff IF you know Bob Gallant. Luckily, he LOVES pizza and I bring him one whenever I need something, and barely ever pay money for parts ;)
I've never paid for a part out of Gallants either and when my dog ran away I found him playing in their office. They might be D.B.A. Pineland Auto Salvage now, I think.

Cumberland Auto Salvage has five or six XJ's, I was in there a few days ago. Most of the mechanical stuff is stuffed in the hatch, lots of good body parts and dash panels, etc... Plenty of Grand Cherokees back there too, I didn't find anything worth yanking for a drum to disc swap though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.