Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so im thinkin about liftin my zj a little higher. If i do what lift do you think is best for the buck? and how big of tires can i fit? and what size tires will be alright on my 3.73's??? ur input is appreciated.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and oh yeah il have a budget of about $1800

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
www.ironrockoffroad.com

www.tirerack.com

Good places to start for lifts and tires/wheels. As far as tire size, here's a handy chart:
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Pattern

From experience, I would say the largest you'd want to run with the 5.2 and 3.73's are 32's. I think you might be interested in the IRO front to rear swap, maybe even getting all four springs new since it will fit in your budget. Upgrade it with some high quality shocks like mx6, and get JKS discos for the front sway bar.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already have a 2" bb. have any of you ever heard of leaving the bb on there when you put the new lift on? is that safe?

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can add lift springs and still use a BB. Not sure what the limit is on a ZJ before you need to start looking at arms though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah im not wantin to get into nuthin too heavy. i think il leave the bb off and try to sell it or sumthen. if i get a 4" lift i think im gonna try to run a 265..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts