Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
3521 - 3540 of 3556 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sometimes I have to go against the grain…lol I was moving cars around yesterday and left my CJ-7 in the yard, when I noticed how tall the corn is.

Does anyone think the tall corn makes my "Butt" look BIG?
The corn looks great, BUTT I always thought a BIG BUTT made a BIG BUTT look BIG and when your asked if this make the BUTT look BIG then you look closer and realize it is actually BIGGER than you thought in the first place.

I don't have to ask I know my BUTTS BIG.

Attachments

Reactions: Axhammer

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
New rubi

Attachments

Reactions: Axhammer

·
Registered
10,859 Posts
last camp top of Kaiser pass at about 9800 feet on the Dusy Ershem 2 weeks ago. They closed that trail and all the Forrest right as we were at this last camp. Might have been the last jeep through. They said they would only close California Forrest down.....2 weeks to slow the curve. I have heard this one before. See if they even open it next year or Rubicon I run that every spring early. During melt. More fun. Well its about wheeling season here in AZ and Utah see how 2022 looks for Fordyce/Rubicon and Dusy. Hope it snows a lot.

near the start of the 31 miles of nearly rocks the whole way. Here is a pic of the start of Thompson hill. that angle is correct it gets steeper rocks bigger up this .8 mile climb.

3521 - 3540 of 3556 Posts