Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $0.01
Average Price $78.09
Manufacturer Kicker
Recommended Yes: 11 / No: 0
Company website ???

*Kicker 10C104 10" 300W 4-Ohm SVC COMPVT Series

Going to get 2 just wanted to know if they are going to be too weak to hear with the top off? And since in new to this whole audio thing any suggestions are helpful!!*

·
Registered
24 Posts
Price $100
Pros Awesome sound. Really 'kicks'
Cons Doesn't mount in the back very well.
Recommended yes

Comments: The speaker is awesome. Just i really havent found a good way to mount it in the back without it moving too much

·
Registered
135 Posts
Price $84
Pros This sub pounds for the price.
Cons Wish i bought a 2 sub subbox and bought another kicker.
Recommended yes

Comments: I was looking for a subwoofer that hit hard on a budget, and I had gone to my local bestbuy and the instal tech there was very knowledgeable. He recommended the kicker compvr 10 inch sub ( 400watt rms, 800watt peak) so i grabbed one and i went to my local ma an pap car audio store and bought a custom vented box and a jl audio 360/2 amp. I went back to best buy and bought a kicker wiring hit and a fierce 1 fared capacitor. All together the system cost me a little over $500, I think money well spent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $159
Pros Sounds Amazing with the 2 10"s
Perfect amount of Bass for a Jeep
Cons Fuses Keep going bad.
Recommended yes

Comments: I built the box to fit into my safe truck so no one can steal them. Has worked so far! Maybe because it is Camo...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price $70
Pros Great Sound, hell of an output for 500 watts
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Great sub for the price, cheap enough to install. You do have to replace the stick stereo but that's to be expected.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $70
Pros good price, good response
Cons none for a speaker of this price range, could have better range
Recommended yes

Comments: Good subwoofer, not very big yet still decent push, pretty punchy sounding, great for hard rock, even techno

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $180
Pros Comes with box
Cons Broke after 6months but had a warranty claim for a new one
Recommended yes

Comments: This product works well with a 500 watt amp. Also kicker brand. Works great and sounds great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.