671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $99
Rating 4
Average Price $129.86
Manufacturer Kicker
Recommended Yes: 6 / No: 1

It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it. Kicker builds the CompVR round subwoofers to endure the the harsh demands of producing big bass. Each sub houses an injected-molded polypropylene cone and Santoprene™ rubber surround in a high-strength steel basket with plenty of interior venting. Kicker's SoloKon™ cone design looks fantastic while it protects against flexing that can wreck your sub and your sound.

The 07CVR84 8" sub boasts dual 4-ohm voice coils that can manage a heavy power onslaught, while adding more options for wiring up your system. UniPlate construction molds parts of the sub's motor structure together as a single unit to optimize heat transfer, improve accuracy, and extend cone excursion.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $99
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: The reason I wanted an 8 was because I, like most xjr's, use there trunk space. And This thing hits much harder than I expected a little tiny weeny 8 inch sub to hit. All I have it mounted in is a little truck box lying on its back and I love it!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Price $200
Pros HIT HARD, LOOK SHARP, FAIR PRICE
Cons SHUT OFF AFTER CONTIOUNS HARD PLAY
Recommended no

Comments: kicker has yet again came out with anouther hard hitting sub,, just needs to work on the amount of abuse it can take as usual with kicker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.