Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
No choice in the matter.....

Look at the dash around the gauge cluster, it's about 1.5" taller than the passenger side. I left a .5" gap above that so I could take the plastic off if I ever need to. I didn't want the tubing resting directly on the plastic trim.
Cool. I have a really similar cage design and was able to tuck mine down further without it resting on plastic. It provides a little more visibility, but you're right, it is a pain to remove the plastic trim.

Yours turned out really good. I came very close to going with the A to Z cage myself.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The angle of the a-pillars must be a couple degrees different than the AtoZ cage. That's a nice looking cage as well, which one is it?
Yeah I was just looking closer at your pictures and I think it is due to the difference in our a-pillar angles. Great job though man. It looks really good. Mine isn't a kit, but it is influenced by the AtoZ design

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.