Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Joe biden if he lies about this what is he capable of?

1802 34
This is something I recently became entangled in. My mother lives in mountain city TN. She has became good friends with the Dunn family. I can't believe the pain Joe Biden has caused this family by spreading a lie in order to further his cause and career. How someone can do something this evil is beyond me .

I would invite each of you to but yourself in this family's shoes. I know we have some truck drivers on this forum but lets say you are driving your jeep down the road. Someone runs a stop sign and you hit and kill some of the people in the car. now you have to live with that the rest of your life. Since death is involved you have to be tested for drugs and alcohol. None are found and you are cleared.

Then a family member of the deceased that is running for a political office decides to use the death of his family as away to get votes by saying you were DUI and killed his family. Think about the kind of hell that you and your family would have to endure. Curtis C. Dunn never forgave himself for the accident that he had no control over. He was just a good man out there trying to make a living for himself and his family.

Well I don't have to imagine I can see what Joe biden has put this family through. It is just not right. This man does not deserve to continue to climb the political latter. Obama should have known better than to pick this looser.

I was not going to vote because I did not like either choice but now I will vote McCain just because I don't want to see Biden get rewarded for what he has done. A man low enough to do this what else is he capable of. Keep in mind if something happened to Obama this man would be in charge no thanks. I know Palin is not perfect but she is a better person and if something happened to McCain I would feel in better hands with her being commander and chief than Joe .

HERE IS THE STORY FOR THOSE WHOM CARE!!

Chris.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
He didn't lie. He said it was rumored that the guy was drunk
Are you telling me if a driver killed your wife and kid, you would have no idea whether he was charged with DUI 30-some-odd years after the fact? What's the point of even making the statement, other than to advance the rumor? Someone in his position shouldn't be advancing rumors which are clearly false--if he has no idea whether it's true, he shouldn't be saying anything. I'm not saying it's enough to not vote for the guy, it's just extremely poor judgment and the type of thing I'm not surprised to hear from an entrenched, slimy politician [using best Jack Nicholson voice: "Is there any other kind?"].

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He didn't lie. He said it was rumored that the guy was drunk
Take a close look at this!!!

He used the word "allegedly" This based on nothing no one ever said this other than him.

In 2001 he said the guy(Dunn) "stopped to drink instead of drive". There was no allegedly or rumored he stated it as fact.

Make no mistake here this person has used the DUI killed my wife and baby daughter lie as a way to win votes from people that have had real DUI related accidents destroy their family's.

Chris.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...? whats the point of this?
As I said this has become a part of my life and heart now. My mother is deeply upset as she is friends with the Dunn family. Anytime anything is mentioned about this the news media swamps the Dunn home and makes their lives hell. This would not happen if Biden would even take the time to straighten this up. But he must not be done milking this terrible lie.

I did not see it as a problem to post this since many have posted about their political preferences and what not. But I would like for people to see this and think what if this was your family or friends.

Chris.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Yeah Biden is a snake. They all are but some are a bit more poisonous than others.... I'd rank him as a spitting cobra.

·
Registered
451 Posts
So who goes through more hell? Joe Biden with his dead wife and daughter or the dunns? Hey at least the guy is still alive and can go see his mother and the rest of his family. Biden can't...

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
So who goes through more hell? Joe Biden with his dead wife and daughter or the dunns? Hey at least the guy is still alive and can go see his mother and the rest of his family. Biden can't...
Yeah you're right, that makes it OK to smear a dude's name publically. Making up for your wife's inability to drive safely by alleging alcohol was involved, well, that's all right if your wife didn't survive.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mr. Dunn died years ago and it was not till after his death Biden started with these lies. As I said he never forgave himself even though it was not his fault.

I think both families suffered but Curtis Dunn never accused Biben's wife was drunk or anything of the sort. The Dunn's never tried to profit from the accident. On the other hand Biden has tried to use the accident to his advantage. This while doing nothing but hurting the Dunn family. If it were true DUI things would be different. But saying Dunn was DUI and killed his wife and daughter is low even for a politician.

Remember, I ask for you to put yourself in the MR Dunn and his families shoes. So if you get into an accident. Someone dies and you are cleared of any wrong doing it is ok for their family to say you were DUI ? Would it be ok if they tried to use that lie to get ahead that would be ok with you and your family?

Sorry it does not set well with me. I know politicians are less than truthful but this is low. It is not like a promise he never plans to make happen. This is causing harm to good people!

Chris.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
How about someone killed my family the first thing I'd say is **** them. Not feeling the pity. sorry.
Put the shoe on the other foot, say a woman with a child pulls out in front of you and they both die. You are cleared of any wrong doing, but are accused of being drunk. You think that is ok? Do you say **** me I deserve to be called a drunk?

·
Bikini Bridge Inspector
9,911 Posts
I'll take no political side in this whole election for this thread. But if he did that then I think that is unethical. It is as bad as stating "you're not an American" whenever someone disagrees with you and we see a lot of that don't we?
Just because you stick in the work 'alledged', or 'there were rumors of' in a statement you have lost your credibility in my opinion. Having said that there is no limit to how you may lie about an opponent that can be cause for a lawsuit in court. The general public will take what is said, even if it is a bold faced lie in many cases, for fact to some degree.

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over"

A quote from Joseph Goebbells

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Bull****, he lied.
well, like duh! since when does that matter? he's a democrat, so its OK for him to lie. Just like "I never had sex with that woman" or Edwards " I did'nt have an affair" or the dozen or so lies obama has told in the last few months. C'mon, get with the program, it does'nt matter! :fish:

:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.