JET Performance stage 2 chip [$245]

20703 11
Product Information
Price $245
Rating 3
Average Price $217.5
Manufacturer JET
Recommended Yes: 10 / No: 1

plugs right into computer port and stays there.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rating 1
Recommended yes

Comments: Came on the Jeep from the lot. Took it off didn't seem to change much for me either way. Still get 250 miles a full tank, and I feel no other engine difference.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Price $250
Rating 3
Pros No idea
Cons Doesn't even fit!
Recommended no

Comments: I received a JET Stage II chip from Quadratec and when I went to put it on, the clip that you use to fasten it to the ECU didn't even reach where it needed to clip and stay there. I sent it back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Price $150
Pros this makes the world difference
Cons have to use 91
Recommended yes

Comments: gives u so much more power and boosts my econmy alot im getting about 20 around town not to mention i can tow a 4500lb wakeboard boat down the highway at 80mph

·
Registered
317 Posts
Price $150
Pros Increased accelleration and mpg
Cons None,
Recommended yes

Comments: I have had my chip installed for about 1.5 months and it made a difference. You can feel the increased accelleration in the seat of your pants for take off and also for passing at highway speeds. My mpg is better as well. Very easy to install. Some say that after 7-10 days computer over rides the chip... FALSE!!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Price $200
Pros Easy install! (less than 10 min)
Cons Price! Really wish this thing cost less.. lol
Recommended yes

Comments: This install very easy to the harness. Had to disconnect another wiring harness to get my hand to the ECU but was very easy none the less.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.