Jet Performance Stage 1 Module [$290]

63588 33
Product Information
Price $290
Rating 3
Average Price $200.92
Manufacturer Jet Performance
Recommended Yes: 26 / No: 7

The JET Performance Module for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles is a JET exclusive. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points provide performance gains of up to 25 horsepower. Improves throttle response, acceleration and low end torque. Simple, plug-in installation in less than 30 minutes.

Attachments

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Price $230
Rating 2
Pros Nothing
Cons Everything
Recommended no

Comments: Save your money and spend it on something useful!!
I added this chip to gain the extra so called performance, honestly, It didn't do a single thing to the jeep. Makes no difference to performance, MPG, NADA!
So I suggest saving your cash and buying something that will actually work for your jeep.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Price $263.99
Pros Power gains in 1st and 2nd gear.
Great fuel economy gains.
Cons Much harder than you think to install.
Recommended yes

Comments: First this was the most difficult thing to install. It is supposed to clip right in. I had to unplug all the wires from the computer, and push on this with both hands to get it to go on far enough to clip, and had to have a friend push the clip down.

However I did gain a lot of fuel economy with this product. Before the chip I drove to place and used 3/4 of a tank. After the chip, I drove to the same place and used 1/2 a tank. :D

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Price $250
Rating 2
Pros .......
Cons i think it might have slowed me down, make me feel like my electrical connectors were vonorable to watter
Recommended no

Comments: i bought a jet chip and ran it for 6 months. no aparent gain in hp, no aparent gain in mpg, so looking for answers i talked to a 4WDH tech and aparently at high altitudes they have little effect if any. (live in Colorado 5280ft above sea level). mind you i do have a cat back and brute force air intake, this might have a negitave effect on my individual results.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Price $250
Rating 1
Pros none!!!
Cons Absolute garbage! I had to send mine back 3 times for warranty issues. Check engine light, long crank time to start. Finally they got it right. BTW they would not send me a replacement under warranty. They kept trying to repair mine. Do yourself a favor spend your money elsewhere.
Recommended no

Comments: Absolute garbage! nuff said!

·
Jeep Connoisseur
17 Posts
Price $1
Pros Throttle response
Cons the cost
Recommended yes

Comments: I dont know what happend but I started running rich, I dont know if it was the chip or not because I added so much at one time. But I did notice a difference with a wider throttle body. Very responsive.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Price $220
Pros Better throttle response
Cons Didn't get enough performance gains for the price
Recommended no

Comments: Jet claims a 25hp gain with this chip but it's more like 5hp. No big difference in power gain over stock, waste of money do not buy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Price $199.99
Pros Nice Increase in throttle response and accelleration
Cons dont know what to compair to or look out for
Recommended yes

Comments: Nice easy install. Completed in less that 5 minutes. Received immediate payback with increased throttle response and accelleration. I Like it. Stage 2 is in the near future.....

·
Because RaceJeep
2,932 Posts
Price $180
Pros None
Cons Waste of money?
Recommended no

Comments: As far as I could tell, the only thing this did was make my fan run all of the time and make my Jeep slower. Waste of money. Spend the cash and get a real programmer.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.