Jet Performance Stage 1 Module [$290]

63588 33
Product Information
Price $290
Rating 3
Average Price $200.92
Manufacturer Jet Performance
Recommended Yes: 26 / No: 7

The JET Performance Module for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles is a JET exclusive. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points provide performance gains of up to 25 horsepower. Improves throttle response, acceleration and low end torque. Simple, plug-in installation in less than 30 minutes.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $239
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Not sure if there was any actual HP benefit, but it sure seems to effect the peppiness at higher RPMs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Price $200
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: a slightly noticable difference in power ... a definite increase in mpg ... good choice ... since i use 91 oct all the time anyway, i would want to get the stage 2

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Price $125
Rating 4
Recommended no

Comments: Junk, went through two of them and ended up having MAJOR issues with both. If you install one, make sure you quadruple seal it as mine both shorted out by moisture/water.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $230
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Noticable mprovement in throttle response and smoother idling. Easy to install, though the instructions are confusing - should go into 3rd connector (counting in from passenger side) not the white one as per instructions.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Works great, you can definetly feel the power gain. It came with my Jeep when I bought it, so I got it for free, so no complaints here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Price $125
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: It seems to help a little, its hard to get that extra umph from just a chip by itself, I may try a stage 2 someday.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Price $50
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Really woke up the 318! Shifts higher in the RPM's and shifts a lot smoother.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price $238.49
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: You can definitly tell a difference between with and without the chip. Better gas mileage and more get up and go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price $230
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: It's good for passing on the highway or whatever. Since I have it I am glad, but I wouldn't rush out to buy one at around 230 with what I know now. Instead I would opt for porting or polishing. Invest your 230 towards something more durastic. These chips are known to have bad seals which cause moisture issues and they can go out quiet often. Mine no, do your own homework I guess..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Price $120
Pros Very easy install, some performance gain
Cons Not much difference, running premium fuel helps
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought this unit used from another jeeper who was upgrading. I think i paid only $120 or so. I noticed some difference from the seat of my pants but other times it seems hard to tell. I did notice the engine seems to run stronger on Premium but that may be in no relation to the chip. I am running it with the Air Raid CAI and TBS but no exhaust mod.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Price $175
Rating 4
Pros I agree with DerekRI this chip gave my 2.5l the power to handle 33's.
Cons Not very much MPG gain
Recommended yes

Comments: I dont think I would buy it for the price, but I do think It gave my wrangler a little more power. BTW my dad bought it back when we first bought the jeep.

I dont think this helps MPG at all becasue im still getting around 14 MPG with 33 inch TSL's and 4.10 gears (stock with 4 banger).

But if you have some extra cash, this is just another way to bolt on HP.:)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Price $230
Rating 3
Pros nice extra power
Cons the shift points!
Recommended yes

Comments: i hate where in moved the shift points, it makes the jeep feel gutless at about 2500-3800 rpm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $250
Pros I can't seem to find any
Cons uh, the fact that I can't tell if it's in truck or not.
Recommended no

Comments: I installed as a gift from my father and i could never tell if it did anything at all. I even took it back out drove for a day or two then reinstalled it and could tell no difference in power, performance or even MPG.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $225
Pros great performance
Cons hurts gas
Recommended yes

Comments: great performance

·
Registered
14 Posts
Price $325
Pros Mileage and HP bump approx 10%.
Cons It would be nice to be able to switch between lean and rich for optimized mileage and performance as needed.
Recommended yes

Comments: 2 years and no problems yet.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.