JET Performance Accu-Speed [$250]

11138 4
Product Information
Price $250
Rating 4
Average Price $166.67
Manufacturer JET Performance
Recommended Yes: 4 / No: 0

The JET Accu-Speed for 93-up Jeeps modifies the vehicle speed sensor output readings to correct the speedometer after making gear ratio or tire size changes. Shift points in automatic transmissions are also corrected. The Accu-Speed connects to the transmission output speed sensor and is calibrated with the turn of a switch.

*The JET Accu-Speed is only available for automatic transmissions.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $125
Rating 5
Pros Easy installation, much improved drivability with large tires, accurate as proven by GPS!
Cons It's a little expensive. Should be around $80 or so IMHO
Recommended yes

Comments: I was so tired of replacing speedo gears and using a programmer to adjust my shift points just right. The Jet Accu-Speed makes it so easy to get accurate speedometer, odometer, shift points, and even ABS timing again. Anyone can install the Accu-speed. It's that easy and it's a reliable product. I highly recommend it for the enthusiast or avid off-roader. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Price $250
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Well, I have a four cylinder and I noticed the chip a little but running 87 octane. When I put in 93 it peps up quite a bit. I like it, it helps with my larger tires

·
Registered
29 Posts
Price $125
Pros Great for speedo
Cons time to install
Recommended yes

Comments: After install was done the set up was easy.It is kinda a pain in the hinder to install but after that it is dead on the money for the speedo. I have done three checks with mine and it is on the money every time. (No more UHP saying I was speeding thru Green River Ut.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.