Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are not aware Jerry Bransford's Jeep was stolen and like we all know insurance gives you very little in relation to all our modifications, not to mention the time!

Jerry has been a dedicated contributor to this community for over 7 years now. He has given countless hours to responding to technical questions and giving input and write-ups. This is not to discount others who have done the same but knowing that Jerry is Jeepless and all his work is gone I would like to give him a boost to get Jeeping again.

This is not something Jerry asked for at all but something I offered and many others have contacted me about.

So give Jerry a good boost in spirits and kick a few dollars to help him back back on the trails.

:cheers2:

·
Live Free or Die.
1,057 Posts
This is what I love about the Jeep community. Writing a check now (still working on setting up my PayPal account)

:tea:

·
Registered
210 Posts
In for JB. Make sure everyone crawls this.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Done and done. good luck on the next build, can't wait to crawl that thread.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ian, you have sent $10.00 USD to Jerry.
We have sent you a receipt for this transaction, and an email has been sent to your recipient .

sent as a gift so they dont take out anything. good luck with your new build.

·
Did you miss me?
1,562 Posts
Ian, you have sent $10.00 USD to Jerry.
We have sent you a receipt for this transaction, and an email has been sent to your recipient .

sent as a gift so they dont take out anything. good luck with your new build.
I didnt know you could do that! :highfive::cheers2:

·
Premium Member
8,541 Posts
Crawling, subscribing, and passing this along in the PMs I have had with interested members.... time to get the word out for someone who has helped us out so much. I wonder how long it will go without Jerry Noticing.

Edit: Forgot to mention sending some Jeep money his way. I need to see how much I can scrounge up and send to TX :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,541 Posts
Shot a pm to about 6 or 7 members who stated intentions of donating in Jerry's announcement thread.

1 - 20 of 373 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.