Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1141 - 1160 of 1323 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
How did the SPAM people NOT jump in and collaborate with the Jeep Zamboni people???

Talk about (advertising) opportunities missed!

Hoss

• Haha
Reactions: SKT

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Back in the Spring of 1987 I ran my CJ-7 in the four wheel drive Mud Bowl put on by the local Olymipic Trailblazers Club In Port Angeles. After the event I went through the brakes because the mud had worked its way into every place it shouldn't be. It was my daily driver at the time, so I took the brakes apart and cleaned them up, before calling them GTG. If you look at the rear axle flange you can see my 1986 CJ-7 had a Dana 44 rear axle.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
125 Posts
Back in the Spring of 1987 I ran my CJ-7 in the four wheel drive Mud Bowl put on by the local Olymipic Trailblazers Club In Port Angeles. After the event I went through the brakes because the mud had worked its way into every place it shouldn't be. It was my daily driver at the time, so I took the brakes apart and cleaned them up, before calling them GTG. If you look at the rear axle flange you can see my 1986 CJ-7 had a Dana 44 rear axle. View attachment 4130268 View attachment 4130269
Looks like a fun project back then.

1141 - 1160 of 1323 Posts