Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anybody has been getting multiple vehicle health reports In the last week I am getting up to 5 reports a day. And if so any solution?

·
Registered
867 Posts
You need to provide some more details if you want some help. Are you saying your engine warning light is coming on or something different?

Have you got an ODB2 code scanner? even the basic ones will show the generic codes that will show anything serious. If its a more obscure problem you may need a Jeep Specific Scanner or software.

I don't know how it works in Canada but in the US most Auto Parts stores will perform a free scan on the basis they can sell you everything you need to fix the problem. You need to be careful you don't get sucked into to buying parts you don't. If the scan shows codes , make a note of them and do some research before buying any parts.

There is an iPhone App Called JScan that works really well with Jeeps, you do need to buy a WiFi or Bluetooth ODB plug to use it but you can get these cheaply on Amazon, you do need to check that it is one that will work with the App. I seem to recall JScan will perform a basic scan with the standard App, if you want to see the Jeep specific codes or change settings you have to pay per VIN.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think he means the ones that come to your email...i used to get them, not anymore thankfully. Maybe since my free Sirius acct ended???

·
My Reality Check Bounced
18,534 Posts
There may be an unsubscribe link in the email. Otherwise you should be able to log into your jeep account and disable notifications

If you look closely at the emails you may find they are coming from different dealers.

If they are coming from one dealer, you may want to contact them and mention they have been hacked.

These are generally generated by jeep for the benefit of the dealer mentioned in the email.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Mine come from [email protected]. There are links to adjust your preferences or unsubscribe completely.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Service reminders, vehicle health report, coupons for service, a link to your selected dealer to make service appointments, a Uconnect link, Mopar owners link, etc.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I like the health report of all the monitored systems, tire pressures, remaining oil life, etc. The rest is just that, marketing.

·
5,380 Posts
I stopped getting them when my UConnect subscription ran out and I didn't renew it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts