Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Jeep Forum users!

I am a high school student working on an engineering project with a couple of classmates. We are working on designing new ways to store doors/hardtops and protect personal property inside Jeeps. If you are interested, please fill out our research survey linked below:

https://forms.gle/h7tePNpdwTpn3wbx5

Thank you for your participation, direct responses from consumers like you are GREATLY appreciated!

·
Registered
10,883 Posts
unless you own or have a jeep will be rather hard to prototype. No way you can store a hardtop in a jeep. Think about it. as well that is another heavy part. soft tops all ready fold back.

the doors them self weigh a lot. mounting them inside would take up a lot of room and must be done in a way that would survive a collision. The only doors that can be stowed are the soft ones. since those are two part makes it easier. as well they do not weigh much.

best solution to storage of small items is rather well covered by the after market, research it then make some thing better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh, I know how difficult it is to do this type of research in college. I am now a 3rd year student and it is always a big challenge for me to prepare high-quality research assignments on my own, but I often use the help of writing services, for example, on EssayServiceScanner you can study an overview about one of the cool writing services, namely College-paper. You can find out about the latest information about this service, which will help you understand how this company functions, what services they offer, you can also see a table with prices and customer reviews there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Interesting idea for the research. I study engineering but having conducted any research yet. The main focus now is on theoretical skills and knowledge. I have to read a lot of different resources, analyze them, and sometimes we write papers on what we have read. And you know, sometimes it's so complicated to write, but usually uk.edubirdie helps me out when I have some troubles. And to be honest, I'm really looking forward to practical activities, at least for research, because it seems much more interesting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts