Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $748
Rating 5
Average Price $488.56
Manufacturer JBA / Pertronix
Recommended Yes: 3 / No: 0
Company website http://www.jbaheaders.com/

I just wanted to drop a quick plug in here for JBA / Pertronix. I bought a JBA header a few years ago and went back to them well after warranty had expired with an issue (turned out to be a very rare failure - they've only had 2 or 3 in the last 7 years on these)...and the response I got from the company was amazing. Full replacement (and upgrade) on a very expensive product. They stand behind their products and are auto lovers - that's for sure! 110% satisfied with my experience with these guys - and then some. I haven't seen a company go to these lengths to satisfy a customer in a long long time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Price $403
Pros Cured exhaust leak if nothing else.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Even though they are short style headers, either they work or an exhaust leak really reduces power.
Happy with them after 500 miles.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Price $471
Rating 5
Pros Ceramic coating helps control heat under the hood. Noticeable difference compared to the Stainless model. The only header recommended by Chad Golen for use on his 4.6L Strokers.
Cons Cost, but you get what you pay for.
Recommended yes

Comments: Needed to replace my stock exhaust header due to small crack/throwing P0432 code right before inspection time. Installed a Golen Engines 4.6L stroker last summer, so called Chad up to get his input. He told me that this is the only header he uses now, as all the others (Borla, Banks) have cracked too often. No regrets. Better flow is obvious. Will dyno after completion of full exhaust system and intake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.