25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $350
Rating 5
Average Price $523.33
Manufacturer JBA
Recommended Yes: 3 / No: 0

JBA has spent countless hours developing and testing the ultimate solution for these power and durability challenges. JBA's unique headers designs are crafted from the highest grade materials to ensure lasting performance for your Jeep. The head flange is a one-piece design that is CNC laser cut from 1/2" steel plate to guarantee a tight seal with the head. JBA's collector features a 3/8" flange secured with a 360 degree weld for maximum strength. Each kit includes high quality hardware and gaskets for a professional no-leak installation. Don't settle for low grade materials and inferior designs.
* 1/2" CNC laser-cut head flange
* Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes
* Provisions for all factory emissions equipment
* Premium quality hardware and gaskets included
* Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
* 50 state smog legal*

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $350
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Very strong product. Smog legal. The craftsmanship is first rate and have had no problems or leaks. I recommend getting the ceramic coated option.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Price $650
Pros Looks amazing, high flow, stainless steel, ceramic coated.
Cons Makes intake extremely hot. High price.
Recommended yes

Comments: I use this in my 96 with 99+ intake. The ambient heat from the headers makes the intake very hot so I had to thermal wrap them with DEI Titanium header wrap. So far I am happy with them.

·
Knuckle dragger
1,071 Posts
Price $570
Pros Titanium Ceramic coating option, very sturdy, Good flow, GREAT SOUND!!
Cons price, that's it.
Recommended yes

Comments: Love this Header. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to anyone. the exhaust note is SEXY and i dont even have the flowmaster on yet!! Install went fairly easily, it sat in my garage for months because I was intimidated by the thought of everything involved but, in hindsight, REALLY A N Y O N E can do this; as long as you can read directions and handle a wrench. Price was a tad steep, but you get what you pay for. and IMO, money well spent: bite the bullet and pull the trigger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.