1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $750
Rating 4
Average Price $252.14
Manufacturer JB Conversions
Recommended Yes: 15 / No: 0

Standard Length Slip-Yoke Eliminator kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $213
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Great. Install was fairly straight forward, although I'm glad I had somebody there that had done it before. JBC was very helpful over the phone. Instructions were good. I was very pleased with the kit. $213 shipped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Pleased with this kit so far. Great service from JB Conversions. Would recommend this kit to anyone needing a solid yolk and CV shaft at an affordable price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Price $750
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: takes the vibes out and allows ya to raise your skid pate back up and all that good stuff!! definently recomended. got both drivelines built for high angles and high stress by a local company.

·
She's my density...
1,462 Posts
Price $200
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Working great so far! Bearings were easy to remove. Kit came complete except one snap ring was too thick so I had to reuse my old one. Otherwise install was a breeze.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Price $299
Rating 5
Pros Works perfect, quality parts.
Cons Instructions are 8 out of 10.
Recommended yes

Comments: After some research on which was the "best" kit to buy, I picked up the JB offering from Tom Wood's and it is one of the last of the narrow shaft designs. That saved me from having to remove the factory needle bearings in the transfer case like you have to do with 99% of the kits out there. The others work fine, just this one was less work, and I prefer needle bearings myself.

Install was easy, but I got a tad confused reading the instructions as they were universal and geared more towards a TJ. Doesn't take much thought to work through it though. Make sure you use RTV silicone on the splines of both input and output shafts where the yokes slip on. That will minimize the possibility of leaks and was a tip from the pros at TW. Anyhow, the parts fit PERFECT and are well made, but best of all this kit increased my driveshaft length, and got rid of all my vibrations (with TW driveshaft).

Get rid of that TC drop kit ASAP.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price $200
Pros Shorter JB conversion yoke
32 spline output shaft
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Top notch quality, a must to install a double-cardan drive shaft and a end to drive line vibrations.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Price $199
Pros Easy to install, stronger than stock
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: Put this in when I did the AX-15 trans swap. So far so good!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Price $300
Pros does the job
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: just what you would need for any life above 4". great at drive angle reduction

·
Registered
84 Posts
Price $199.99
Pros Just put it on so I'll let you know
Cons None at this time
Recommended yes

Comments: I just put it on and waiting on a drive shaft so haven't used it yet

·
Registered
326 Posts
Price $230
Pros Strong
Well engineered
Added seal kit
Quality parts used
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Well thought out and engineered kit. It also comes with quality seal kit for the transfer case which is nice since you have it apart already.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.