1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Moderation in Moderation
1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

All aboard the 2022 YJOTM train!

Now fielding entries for January 2022 YJOTM! Let's start it off right!

SOME RULES and REGS, SHALL WE??
Any applicants must have 50 technical posts and had been a member since the last calendar month respectively. Winners of the contest cannot enter again for an entire calendar year but everyone is welcome to enter every month.

IF you want in, please PM the following to me:
-Username
-YJ year of production
-Specifications and modifications
-Brief history of your jeep and how it came to be
-Up to four pictures tags embedded into entry

~DISCLAIMER~
Do not enter a bunch of fancy formatting like bolding or italics or size changes or emoticons/emoji's. We wanna see content, not how well you know your way around a keyboard. Do not post collages. Four pictures means 4 individual pictures of your rig.

Why should you enter?
As always the winner will receive a 1 year paid member status here on Jeepforum as well as a $200 credit from Quadratec!! (Thank you @Quadratec, you absolutely rule!). YJOTM winners from each month will go into the YJOTY contest unchanged, and unmodified and automatically qualify for the /f12 calendar (special thanks to @daddyjeep87 on this note). Not to mention it's fun, inclusive and rewarding.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
get those entries and get yourself that Quadratec credit..

Thanks to Bruins favorite foreign leader we all could use that credit down here in the US of A!

Reactions: bruinjeeper

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Why am I nodding like I am saying yes?

·
Think Outside the Catalog
9,745 Posts
I've seen her working on her Jeep. She stores tools in the pocket behind the buttons.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
I am game to enter. Can you just re-post my Stocktober entry or do I need to re-submit it? Can I have two entries in the same month? I could have fun entering the cancer patient 94 and would win out of pity with that one. People for sure would see that I am in need of the Quadratec credit.

Reactions: bruinjeeper

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
I got that sensitive information block again.... for a girl hiking up her pants. What has this world become?

·
Moderation in Moderation
1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got that sensitive information block again.... for a girl hiking up her pants. What has this world become?
.....Marxist. With too much a splash of Keynesian economics which may or may not have a gender.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
I am not sure what you all are talking about but I had to make extra clicks with the mouse to see and overcome some warning about explicit content when it simply looked like some girl simply pulling up her leggings or whatever and maybe jumping a bit to help with momentum to get them over them fine butt cheeks.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.