Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months back a dream of mine came true... I became a Jeep owner! Now that I have had it for a while I am looking to customize however I have no idea if it was previously lifted. It runs great and is currently running 33" tires with 17" rims. I have tried to compare it to other photos and have scoured the internet for an answer but still don't know. So I figure I'll post and just ask! So that being said:
2017 Jeep JK Sport Unlimited
33" Tires
17" Rims

Take a look at the photo and let me know!
Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd definitely say no. I've gone wheeling with a lot of stock ones and they all look like that height with 33's. Easy way to check would be looking under at shocks etc. for a brand part number or something. Great looking Jeep though! Congrats and welcome!

·
5,570 Posts
I think it may have a small lift. Looks a lot like mine did on 33"s once I lifted it.

Take some pictures of the shocks and springs. That will help us determine if it is or isn't lifted.

Reactions: JoonHoss

·
Premium Member
10,382 Posts
Take a pic of your front coil springs and shocks... I'm betting you have a budget boost leveing kit on the front

Hoss

·
Registered
147 Posts
A few months back a dream of mine came true... I became a Jeep owner! Now that I have had it for a while I am looking to customize however I have no idea if it was previously lifted. It runs great and is currently running 33" tires with 17" rims. I have tried to compare it to other photos and have scoured the internet for an answer but still don't know. So I figure I'll post and just ask! So that being said:
2017 Jeep JK Sport Unlimited
33" Tires
17" Rims

Take a look at the photo and let me know!
Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Wheel
Mildly, but nothing insane. I'd keep her as pictured. Brother if that isn't enough clearance you'll need more hardware. Try an Abrahams tank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts