21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Price $339
Pros Price
Cons Nothing so far, except I wish it would of came with instructions
Recommended yes

Comments: I cant believe that it took me 5 hours to lift the front! No instructions, all hand tools, no spring compressor. Ha!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price $750
Pros rides just like factory
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: it all fit great and no mods and with the full packs it rides smooth and is not rough riding at all. well worth the money even a friend with RE said he would go to iro over RE again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price $450
Pros WORKS REAL NICE!& LOOK GREAT
Cons IRON ROCK PEOPLE THERE WILL BE HELP.& OR NICE WILL BUY ALL MY STUFF THERE. IF THEY GOT IT..
Recommended yes

Comments: HAD TO CALL IRON ROCK FOR A LITTLE HELP THEY WERE GREAT,& MAN MY JEEP LOOK GREAT WITH THAT LIFT,,JUST THE WAY A JEEP SHOULD LOOK.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Price $450
Pros Great
Cons None Yet
Recommended yes

Comments: perfect 3.5", went with bilstein 5100's instead. i would recommend for someone who wants a nice dd/offroad hybrid

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $500
Pros Rides awesome
Cons Not complete
Recommended yes

Comments: I say it not being a complete kit is a con, but it isn't offered as a complete kit, because it's budget friendly. IRO also offers the rest of the stuff, like new coils, controls arms, etc. The ride is great, as is the flex out on the trail. It isn't too stiff, and not too soft either. I paired it with some adjustable Ranchos, and have been really happy with it. Coils are solid, as are control arms. Instructions are pretty clear. The only thing I would recommend to add with this kit, is a rear trackbar, and if you get rear control arms, make sure to get all 4.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Price $575
Pros Kolak kit iro benchmark plus rear bracket and pro comp shocks
Cons No rear trackbar. No new rear springs
Recommended yes

Comments: Kolak got me the iron rock offroad 3.5" benchmark lift kit plus a rear trackbar bracket and pro comp es 3500 shocks for 575 shipped. Install took 13 hours with only hand tools. Hardest part was the torx bolts on the trackbars. They didn't include the right bolts for the trackbar with my kit I don't know if they expected me to re use the torx ones but I replaced those as well as the torx bolts on the front sway bar. As it sits now I've spent some time making small adjustments here and there as was expected and should be expected with any project like this. I would buy the kit again however I would get the rear spring and trackbar options added to it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Price $400
Pros Inexpensive, complete package, rides and performs well
Cons Low quality shocks, unclear installation instructions
Recommended yes

Comments: I have been riding on the lift since September 2015 and haven't had any real problems with it so far. The shocks are entry level cheapos and have already started to rust and the rear end links have walked themselves out a couple times. Aside from that, everything has stayed tight and has performed well. I don't abuse my Jeep by any means but I have been on some pretty rough roads and it's held up. It's noticeably stiffer but not overly rough. The passenger front spring only sat at 2.5" after install. Customer service wanted photos and I obliged. They then asked for me to take it out and measure the free length before they sent a replacement. To me, it was more work than it was worth it and I've been dealing with it since. The rears sit at 4" so I'll end up getting pucks to level the front out so I don't care too much that it's a little low up front.

Would buy again.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Price $385.48
Pros Its pretty
Cons Not having the adjustable track bar guaranteed death wobble
Recommended yes

Comments: Ride isn't bad

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.