Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Introductions

521 26
Please Post Your Introductions Here.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Hi all im rob i live near cow and pillsberry and always down to go i also go to indian valley res. Too . Im also getting a trip together for the con the weekend of the 11th in june any one down to go should be a blast it is posted on the events page or see us on fb under lowbudget offroadclub

· Registered
349 Posts
Hello, from Rohnert Park here, with my 93 XJ with 248,000 miles on it and it still going strong with no leaks :D

Lowbudget, i think you live in lake county to be that close to cow and lake pillsbury, maybe in the Nice /Lucerne area :)

· Registered
278 Posts
Hey, living in San Jose for the past 4 years, came from Colorado. Got a 05 Rubicon and just ordered a 2012 Rubi, hopefully be here in 4 to 6 weeks but that one ain't gonna hit the tough trails for some time. That's what the 2005 is for. Haven't really been to too many places yet. Hit Hollister a few but need to head up to the Rubicon one day still. Hope you all have a great year!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.