Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
HAVE HAD A 65 CJ5 FOR A WHILE AND FELL IN LOVE, SO TOOK MY HONDA ELEMENT IN DAY BEFORE YESTERDY AND BOUGHT A 2010 RUBICON. HAS 2 MILES ON IT. PICK IT UP TMRW. IDK HOW ILL TREAT IT. IT WILL TAKE ME A WHILE TO REALLY PUSH IT AND BEAT IT UP LIKE MY CJ BUT ILL GET THERE.

1965 CJ5 STOCK
2010 JK RUBICON

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
My name is Roger. This is my first jeep. So i made sure my first one was a tuff one. I added a 6.5" BDS suspension system and upgraded shocks, warn M8274-50 and mounting plate, warn bumper, BDS tummy tuck, 16x8 american racing rims, and 35x10.50x16 Super Swamper SSRs

·
Registered
37 Posts
This is my third Wrangler but my first Rubicon. After months of research and scouring Auto Trader.com I found her just outside DC in Virginia. I live in the mountains of Centrel PA and take the family out on the trails every chance I get. :2thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
'Tis my second Jeep. I love the thing. Playing with the lockers is so fun, even in a stock one. It is amazing what it will concur.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My name is Will. This is my first time owning a jeep. Did a bit of wheeling and building of my Dad's XJ. Just got my Rubi Beginning of this week. Spent about 6 months looking for a Jeep to buy. Bought the Rubi with a 2.5" Rough Country Lift and 33" Interco Trxus'. Can't wait till I get home and build it more and wheel it. Oh and I'm from Ashburnham MA

·
Registered
16 Posts
2009 Rubicon Unlimited is my second Jeep. Had a 2003 TJ Rubicon before this one. Loved 'em both, but didn't have the cash to keep both when I purchased the 2009 new Memorial Day weekend in May '09. Miss the 4.0L but like the extra room in the Unlimited. Live in Sierra Vista, AZ.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi my name is Ryan, I go by Church on the forum. My 06 Rubicon LJ is my 3rd Jeep. First one was a YJ (bone stock except for wheels and tires), My 00 WJ is my 2nd one (bought it new) and still own it, many mods have been done to it. Love my Rubi and WJ. Both have been great Jeeps.

Mods on the Rubi to date:
06 Jeep Rubicon LJ, 4.0L w/ TrailJammer&Magnaflow,Big Brake Kit, JKS Discos, 2" OME HD front, LD rear,RS9000 front shocks, OME rear,JKS 1.25 BL, JKS MML, JKS front & rear adj. track bars, Jeeperman Front & Rear Bumpers, Xenon Flat Fenders, XRC8 w/Syn. Rope,Delta QuadBar Headlamps w/ 80/100 bulbs, LiteDOTs rear, 1" leds for 3rd brake light, Procomp 8128's w/ 33x12.50x15 Cooper STT's.
Polkaudio DB Series 5.25" front, Polkaudio DB Series 6.5" Soundbar, Sony Media Player, and a set of half doors.

Future Mods: Gears, 35's Spod, Savvy Underarmor Alum. Full Skid, Savvy Alum. Control Arms, Rear shock relocate, metalcloak front fenders,
rear hiline tube fenders,Ten axles front & rear

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi my name is Vince I have a lightly modded 201 Unlimited Rubicon I plan on 4.88s and 35 with only a leveling kit . My jeep is my Daily driver.

·
Vintage Member
2,091 Posts
WAVE// Hello. I'm Steve and my Rubi is a 2004. Its my first jeep. Had it since 2005. It was kind of a birthday present from the missus. Anyway, Its our play Jeep. My DD is a 2013 JKU. Glad to find this group and to say Hi to Yall!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Howdy. I'm a returning member (can't use my old login and still waiting on an admin to help) but moved from XJ's (two previous) to a Ruby and happy (always wanted a Wrangler and a Ruby when they came out with them)....have a 2013 10th Limited and love it!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.