Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Introductions

623 26
Hello All,"Wave", I'm Steve Farling from Hartford City, IN. I'm a Vietnam Vet and I'll be 61 in a couple of weeks. I've have had my latest Jeep, a 2004 TJ "Columbia Edition" for two months now. I got a few mods in mind but will have to spread it out over several months. I play Bluegrass Mandolin, and I am the Maintenance Supervisor at the local Wastewater Plant. I always wave!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Hey there fellow Military Jeepers. I'm Mike. 12 yrs in the Marine reserves out of San Jose CA, 15 yrs civilian and then last year Joined the USAF reserves to wrench on C5s. Just bought a stock '94 YJ. Planning to build it over the winter and have it Rubicon ready for 2014. Any suggestions are welcome...

· Junior Member??
67 Posts
Hello Vets Thank you for your service!
I am retired Air Force, 10 years active, 12 years AF reserve.

Have a 92 YJ renegade for about three years now, enjoy it very much.
typical old guys jeep, 4.0 hardtop automatic power and air!

Active in the American Legion, the largest veterans service organization in the world. If you aren't a member of the Legion you should seriously consider looking into it.

http://www.legion.org/

· Registered
1,401 Posts
Hey all!!! Old AIRBORNE ARTILLERY vet here from Pittsboro Indiana and kind of new to the forum!!! Glad to have a special place for all us vets and looking forward to talking with you all and maybe even someday meeting all of you over the years.

On my second TJ now, and bought this one to build up myself and take it out to the woods to do what Jeeps were made to do.

So with that, I will let you go and a little wave to you and a thank you for all of your service to our United States of America!!!

· Registered
81 Posts
Retired Gunnery Sergeant (E-7) USMC, Hence, RetiredGuns! 1973-1995, Did the PGW with VMO-2 Bronco's I was an Avionics Tech., on them! Was an AVI Tech., on A-6E Intruders prior to that! Did a stint on the Drill Field, MCRDSD 1981-1984. Now fully retired and into a lot of activities!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.