Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Introductions

622 26
Hello All,"Wave", I'm Steve Farling from Hartford City, IN. I'm a Vietnam Vet and I'll be 61 in a couple of weeks. I've have had my latest Jeep, a 2004 TJ "Columbia Edition" for two months now. I got a few mods in mind but will have to spread it out over several months. I play Bluegrass Mandolin, and I am the Maintenance Supervisor at the local Wastewater Plant. I always wave!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
802 Posts
I just joined the Marines and should ship to basic in august. I have a 90 XJ. Hopefully this will help find some jeepers when i get set up at a base.

· Registered
774 Posts
Ive been on JF for a while and a member of the MilitaryJeepers web site. I just found this today so with that, whats up people. US Army '01 to present UH-60 MEDEVAC pilot for the last 5 years of that. Love it, wouldnt do anything else.

· Registered
197 Posts
Hi all :wave: my name is Adam. 07-11 USMC OIF/OEF Vet

· Registered
48 Posts
Good Evenin yall, my names Mike, been in the army since 2006. ill be headin back home soon. currently in my 2nd deployment, i've been with 4ID, 1st Cav, and currently 1ID. just finished my divorce. so i sold the car and got a jeep ( she always wanted one lol. ) well anyways im just lookin forward to gettin back and puttin on the lift and tires and stuff. Well its nice to meet yall. Peace. oh yea... i'm a tank mechanic!

· Registered
126 Posts
Hay, I'am Stump and I'am a U.S.A.F. Vet and I served in the first gulf war , I was a crew chief on A-10s and then I went spec ops and I was in spec ops during the gulf war .

· Registered
98 Posts
Hi everyone! Proudly serving in the Coast Guard (15+ so far), and love working on my Jeep projects!

· Registered
178 Posts
Hey all I am Matt and I am in the Air Force Reserve, prior Active Duty, 10 yrs total. C-17 & C-130 Crew Chief.

· Registered
10 Posts
I'm Slayer-9-Alpha or Mike to my friends, I grew up in LeRoy, IL and now live in Downs. I have an 89 XJ that i am turning into a rolling, wheelin' tribute to the POW/MIA's that aren't accounted for. I served in the IL ARNG for 6 years as a Chaplain Assistant for the 33D military police BN

· Registered
124 Posts
Hey everyone! :wave: My name is Jeff and I am prior Army, current overseas contractor. I have a 91 YJ which is my first Jeep. So glad to finally be a part of the Jeep community. I no longer have to be jealous of all the people that could wave without me!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.