Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the group, Last April I finally purchased my first Jeep. I have been a jeep fan ever sense I was a little kid. I can still remember going to Mudin' and to the gravel pits with my Dad when I was 2-3 years old, that when I noticed the Jeeps, and have had a thing for them ever sense. I now have a 95 ZL Limited with the 5.2 V8. I have purchased the BB with plans to install it this weekend. I'm looking forward to reading the posts and seeing the pictures of what everyone has been doing to their ZJ's.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum after poking around for a little while decided to join. Picked up my 97 with the 5.2 back in December and done just a few things here and there, but I've got some ideas thanks to you all haha. Looking forward to letting the addiction consume me!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hello

Chris here with a '97 ZJ 4.0L in Katy, Texas.

It is a father and son project where I am teaching my boy about turning wrenches.

We installed OME springs and Bilstein shocks last weekend. Next are skid plates, A/C and front bumper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 98 zj with the 4.0 straight 6. I just replaced all pistons and cylinder head and it wont start. I hadnt had any issue with the distributor before but it sounds like its out of time but the distributor only goes one of two ways. I do however have the issue with the PCM but have always been able to just bump it a little and it would start. It has been sitting up for about 3 months. Could it just be that my PCM has gone completely out? Any input is appretiated greatly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I'm very new to the group. I just signed up today. My ultimate goal is to create a survival rig out of my Jeep. Something I can camp in for about a week or so, deep in the mountains as far as the trail will go.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.