Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Introduction Thread

910 47
Introduce your yourselves NOW! But first, grab a beer. Us Zombie Hunters need our beer.:cheers2:

Note: Title and thread edited by forum administration.
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mark...Carpenter, Mechanical Engineer, Former 800yd head shot happy US Marine...Wife and three boys are good shots and my German Shepard loves us enough to hate everything else.....living in the "safe zone" in central indiana, no-one plans to come here when the S.H.T.F. but the soil is fertile, ground is high and dry and we are far away from tsunami bringing coastlines. Just enough retail and population to loot after the first waves die off. Ill drink my water and shoot sober until I can make my own beer after its all over.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Alex the Texas ZombieWrangler - I am a regular at the RAHR & Sons brewery, and I am ready for the Zombies.
Carpenter, Electrician, IT guy, boy scout, and NRA member. I speak softly but carry an AR, and a .45, and sometimes a 9mm or .380, and a knife, or 3..
The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse is going to be pretending I'm not excited...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy, the name is Zach. Im current Alabama NG Infantry. Whats the difference between a zombie and a terrorist? the zombie smells better. Building my JK to take on the city and my SKS for anything undead in my way

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm Tyler. I've got a 97 TJ and an AR-15 with a 50-round mag and 5x 30-round mags. All of which are fully loaded with Hornady Zombie Max rounds. Plus a few thousand rounds of 5.56. Why? 'Cause 'Merica.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.