Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
My name is classified but you may call me Swamp Donkey, which is a metaphor for many things such as being a Gator, semi woods wise, a jackwagon at times and a deer and zombie hunter when it is in season.

While I now abstain from the sauce for the most part, my inner Hank the Tank is awoken with a "Blacktooth Grin" (Crown and a splash of coke zero) and or Wicked Pete's brew.

I like prepping for all things zombie and PAW.

· Knuckle dragger
1,185 Posts
Name's Shawn, prior Navy mine disposal unit. pretty crafty at making IEDs/ IID's and im pretty damn good with firearms. you bring the beer n b****es, ill bring the jack and explosives. YJ ZRV/Apocolypse build is in progress.

· Registered
6 Posts
Sup, names Jesse currently in the Air Force and to tell you the truth the probably goin to end 1 of 2 ways Zombie Apocalypse or Nuclear winter
I vote for the first. Just wait out the initial outbreak to be over and scavenge from the Dead MPs and SFs for weapons and such.

· Registered
136 Posts
Chuck from Pittsburgh where Zombies started and I will do what I can to make it Finish here!!!

· Registered
966 Posts
Zombies killed my brother.... so it's personal

· Registered
62 Posts
Im robby, been dreaming of a zombie apocalypse since i was a wee lad. got the 99 xj to do the job to.(with a built in cooler for the brews.)

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.