Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
LED's for the dash cluster, here's a link...

http://www.v-leds.com/page/ledGuide.html

I just ordered blue ones, very inexpensive...
P.S. Check all your fluids and this maybe a me thing, but ANYTIME I buy a new vehicle, I tune it up just for good measure :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm in the same boat, just bought my 97 ZJ a few months ago... took it for a test 4wd yesterday and got stuck because I'm not lifted... where do I start??? I think tires and suspension first, but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself... any suggestions??? She runs like a champ, but stock everything, don't even have tow hooks!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello all. Well lets c,teraflex 2" the bac is easy to do with spring compressors,for the front diconnect ur disconnects and use a floor jack on each side with the help of someone pushin down with a foot lol .and take the center rubber out and u should be able to get it out. Get front,transfercase,and tank skid plate's. At least get toe hooks front and bac. Take ur trans,and punkin breather tubes and extend them. U cant use the stock shocks so get 4 that r 2" longer than stock. my opinion is get a bumper to mount a winch on before lockers cuz if u get stuck lockers will do u no good but a winch will. With a 2" u can run 31's also. Get something hard compound if ur not trailering like bf goodrich. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
get rid of the plastic front bumper. easy to remove and gives more clearance. also, if you got the OEM rims paint em black. i just did it and mannnnnn do they look sick!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.