Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on feb. 14. 2007 i installed a 6.5 inch rough country lift on my 1988 wagoner xj. it's been a little over a year and the rear springs are sagging almost three inches. rough country says the warranty was only one year and I'm screwed. it looks and rides terrible, if i had known that they had the worst warranty in the industry i would not have bought from them, but now I'm stuck sagging and need advice to get back up.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I would call them back and ask to speak to "some one that actually cares about the costumers" I did that on my credit card before when my payment was late one day and I was charged over $30. They told me they could not remove the late fee, they did then they told me they would not remove the finance charge that is when I asked for some one that actually cares about the costumer. I got that charge deleted 2! Threaten them with loose of business by not only you but everyone on here. It may work or it could fail never hurts to try. Try to keep from yelling at the operator person and go straight for a manager.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i have e mailed rough country lets see how far that gets me. part of the problem is that i sold a car to put money in to the jeep and as part of the payment my roommate bought me the lift, so it wasn't purchased by me. i am however the tech that installed it.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Rough country is an ok lift, but its hit and miss it seems. I thought they had a better warranty than a year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know if any one cares but after exhaustive e mailing back and forth with "Ryan chase" at rough country it seems that a new set of heavier duty springs are on the way to my shop!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts