Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you help me? I used to frequent (apparently not enough) a jeep info site that had all the information on my 2004 Grand Cherokee (WJ) and probably other jeeps. It was not a forum, but a site that listed all the maintenance intervals for the jeep. Also it listed the different options like what front grills fit the different years of the WJ's. It listed some 'how to's' like repairing the heated seats and the climate control. I thought I came across it one other time but it did not look the same as it used to, maybe they did a bug update like JeepForum did.
I think the site used to be wjjeeps.com but when I go there it takes me to jeepspecs.com I don't think it is the same.
Anyway, if you know the site I am talking about, could you give me a link.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK. after clicking on those links and digging into the right section, I recognize the old site. I hade to keep clicking on "load more" over and over about 15 times before I got to the service page that I was looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.