57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $500
Rating 4
Average Price $250000123.67
Manufacturer Homemade
Recommended Yes: 47 / No: 1

Homemade bumper with bull bar and lights mounted. 1/8 inch steel coated with herculiner then sprayed with flat black to kill the shine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: I have a grill guard made by a company not listed here...forget the name at the moment...given to me from a friend...looks good...kills the approach angle...doesn't allow for winch

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: My own custom built rear bumper, integrated 2" reciever and shackle mounts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $45
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: My father and I made the front bumper with 3.5'' square tubing and 3.5'' X 2'' rectangular tubing. I added a custom license plate mount,and my brother and I designed the Hi-Lift jack mount.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: front and rear tube bumpers. front bumper welded onto the frame all the way around in every spot possible and also double as an air tank for the compressor. also designed to be towed by

·
Registered
133 Posts
Price $130
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Full width heavy duty 5x2 steel box tube rear bumper with 2" reciever to pull M101CDN military trailer. Reinforced with 3/8 plate and w/ built in antenna/light mounts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Price $500
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Not really mine, just don't know the maker of them. Bought front and rear off of craigslist. Extremely well built and beefy. Very heavy, bad approach angle. other than that very nice!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $50
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: good Add protection to the front of your Jeep. This front stinger bar is constructed out of 120 wall 2" steel tubing. Built to last, this bumper will fit TJ and YJ models.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Price $80
Pros 3/16" rectangular tube. Bullring's purchased from a Tractor Supply Store
Cons works absolutely great. Cost $80 to make a front and rear bumper!
Recommended yes

Comments: I modeled the bumper from looking at the catalogs of $300 bumpers warn, warrior, etc.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Price $1
Pros looks great, place for the winch
Cons no cons yet
Recommended yes

Comments: 1/4'' steal plate with a winch mount and square pipe

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.