Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, It's time to sell the ol Jeep and move on to something bigger. Specs are
07 JGC Overland 3.0 CRD 160k miles Suspension - 3'' Old Man Emu HD lift with Rocky Road spacers in the front, JBA upper control arms new factory lower control arms everything under the front end rebuilt or replaced, new tranaxle bushings Gear wheels with 265 Nitto's at 50%
Drive train - 99% stock motor does have the swirl motor mod, I did the elephant hose mode but just removed it this week so the motor
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car
would appear stock. Oil changes set for every 5k and up until this last oil change I used Mercedes oil. The previous owner had the oil cooler done, transmission oil looks good and smells good. I changed the oil on the front and rear axles.
Interior - stock has the 2 tone leather stock navi head unit w/camera, tv in ceiling, stock speakers still have good sound. Only real problem on the inside is the cd changer eats cd's, and the low range selector chrome is starting to peel.
Exterior - I can only think of 2 very small dings on the body and some of the powder coat on the roof rack is starting to come off. And i added square spot lights to the hood hinges that are made by Armadillo But they are very easy to remove.
Overall it's a good running clean Jeep for it's age, What should I price it at?
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i should add that the undercarriage is very rust free, when I installed the lift the lower control arm bolts hammered out with very little effort, 90% of the factory powder coating is still visible, This was not someones wheeler and it wasn't my wheeler.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
It’s difficult because every market is different but I see people ask 5k-9k in well maintained form…the higher number reserved for the cleaner rust free examples

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kelly blue book says 5500- 6500 in excellent condition but I really can't find one for sale anywhere online to compare it to right now, 3 years ago when I was looking for a CRD Jeep the ones I found were in the 8000 for decent stock condition to 12000 for lifted and excellent

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
They are rarer to find. There’s a few locally, but 2 are under $3k (rough shape) and one is clean and $7k. I guess the biggest thing depending on where you live is parts availability. They aren’t always necessarily the easiest thing to find parts for…And parts aren’t cheap. Used parts are nonexistent around here.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I just sold a '96 F350 for more than I had ever anticipated because the market is all over the damn place.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JonMopar

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
^ exactly! I was offered silly money for my 00 limited. Pleasantly surprised

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As far as parts go it really hasn't needed any underhood parts yet. Things like brake pads and suspension parts are the same as a 5.7 jeep so plenty of them around When the turbo actuator went out it took 2 hours online to find it and 3 days for it to get here, brake and suspension parts were in stock local So parts are no big deal Oil on the other hand because Mercedes stopped producing our oil was a little hard to find but the local walmart had the correct formula in Mobile ! on the shelf.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts