Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've tried to do some research and just wanted to make sure I get this all squared away before I order everything. As a good wife, I want to order my husband a lift for his birthday. He just got a 2010 w/ the Islander package. He doesn't plan on doing any extreme offroading in the near future, just wants a small lift. I was going to go with the Teraflex 2.5" BB but in researching threads on here, the RC seems to make people pretty happy too. Also, no plans to change the wheels and tires 'til they wear out, he's happy with what came on the Islander package. Given these circumstances, can you guys recommend which of the below would be best....

Teraflex 1355200 - TeraFlex 2.5" Budget Boost without Shocks for 07-10 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Teraflex 1355210 - TeraFlex 2.5" Budget Boost & Shock Adapters for 07-10 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Jeep JK Suspension Lift
Basic Kit
Series II Kit
Basic Kit w/ shocks

Also, since he plans to keep the factory wheels/tires (same as on the Rubi) will I definitely need wheel spacers too?

Thanks for any input, and for helping a newbie jeeper get a cool bday gift.

1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.