1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $300
Rating 3
Average Price $186.75
Manufacturer Hedman
Recommended Yes: 21 / No: 2

This is our standard line of hedder for passenger cars and trucks. Many are 50 State legal while others are for use in vehicles which may not be used on highways. Hedman Hedders come standard with a black coating . All hedders may be purchased through a dealer with our exclusive HTC coating

Attachments

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $299
Rating 4
Pros great looking easily accesable, great power
Cons get them jet coated or the HTC coating
Recommended yes

Comments: pretty good header for the money. Never had a dyno to give an exact increase in horsepower but it was noticable. I had the over the frame model which looks nice with some nice side pipes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rating 4
Pros outside frame rails for use with TH400 ease
Cons better grade of 439 steel for collectors
Recommended yes

Comments: wih a little bit of mods, they worked great for my 92 yj with a 304 and TH400 tranny.

·
WTF is that?
1,441 Posts
Price $186
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: 350 Jeep Conversion Headers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Price $150
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Headers have lasted good, no problems.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Price $250
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Not for 304-401! Made for 5.2L Dodge Truck. This might even be a customized item sold by Advanced Adapters made by Hedman. Seems to help power out a bunch!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Price $100
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: nice.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
65 Posts
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Really like these. Provide great exhaust flow, and boost power and tourque. When matched with good mufflers, they provide a good, throathy sound

·
Registered
9 Posts
Price $350
Pros Great Sound
Cons Gasket replacements
Recommended yes

Comments: I have had this on my AMC 304 for 7 years. This header have performed well, I added the insulation wrap around the complete header to decrease the internal heat under the hood. The only think that has happen is I have blown the gasket (2) times.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Price $250
Pros Great sound on a ac 360. no mod fit.
Cons they rust
Recommended yes

Comments: Headman header with side well mufflers. I love them they sound great.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Price $189.99
Pros Once in place the outlet line up perfect to go through the transmission cross member. Seem like pretty good quality stuff.
Cons Paint burnt right off after installed, Really tight fit, rusted already, Need the expensive coating.
Recommended yes

Comments: With the edelbrock 600 performer carb. and performer intake these headers really made the 304 feel like it was packing some power. Great sound out of the dual exhaust cherry bomb extreme too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Price $160
Pros Flow great, not too expensive
Cons Flanges are cheap, so is the steel, starting to rust out. Clutch linkage issue
Recommended yes

Comments: The header exit flange on the drivers side hits the clutch linkage in a CJ5, making modification to one or the other necessary. I would rather a set of fenderwell headers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Price $0.01
Pros Nice sound paired with flowmaster dual exhaust
Cons Almost hit Drive Line. Little tight.
Recommended yes

Comments: These came on truck before I bought it. Sound nice. Wanting to maybe upgrade to Dough Thorleys though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price $1
Pros Excellent sound a little more power
Cons Goes thru gaskets fast
Recommended yes

Comments: Give a stock 304 excellent sound A little more power really let's the motor breath more

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.