Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Watch the playoffs!
108 Posts
Heater Box

I seem to have found the end of the instructions...FSM is on the way...in the mean time, I'm at the point (I think) where I need to get the heater box out. Just want to make sure I have the correct bolts behind the firewall before I go taking them out...I don't mind spending hours ripping out my dash, but I'm not a mechanic and am not as comfortable taking out random nuts under the hood...Let me know...THANKS!!

BTW, Thanks to scorpionkill for this write-up!

·
Watch the playoffs!
108 Posts
It's definitely long, but I haven't found it all that troublesome other than not being sure which nuts to take out to get the heater box off...just long.

I'm learning a lot, that's for sure...

·
Watch the playoffs!
108 Posts
Anyone?

Can anyone comment on my last post (quoted below)? I'm ready to go, but without the FSM or confirmation from one of you experienced guys, I've got to wait.

THANKS

quigleytj said:
I seem to have found the end of the instructions...FSM is on the way...in the mean time, I'm at the point (I think) where I need to get the heater box out. Just want to make sure I have the correct bolts behind the firewall before I go taking them out...I don't mind spending hours ripping out my dash, but I'm not a mechanic and am not as comfortable taking out random nuts under the hood...Let me know...THANKS!!

·
Watch the playoffs!
108 Posts
One more try

Ok, one more try on getting someone to take a look at the pictures and confirm the nuts are the right ones to take out to remove the heater box...

Much appreciation!!

quigleytj said:

·
Watch the playoffs!
108 Posts
Update: Found one more behind the battery thanks to someone from one of the google groups. Also found a mount inside the cab near the fuses. The guys says there's one more somewhere??? Anyone care to let me in on the secret? The new core came today, I'm chomping at the bit!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.