Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 Grand Cherokee Laredo...I moved my jeep so I could snowblow my driveway today. When I parked it back in the driveway I got the chime and message saying my headlights were on. I always have them on auto. Now no matter what setting I turn the dial too, the headlights stay on. I had to remove a couple fuses to get them all off, including the brake lights. Now does anyone know exactly which relays I should check? Nothing is labeled "headlights" specifically. TIA

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
If you have Daytime Running Lights, the module has gone bad. Not sure where it is on the Grand Cherokee, on my TJ it was on the firewall, unplug the harness from it. On mine with the harness unplugged the highbeam indicator was always on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have Daytime Running Lights, the module has gone bad. Not sure where it is on the Grand Cherokee, on my TJ it was on the firewall, unplug the harness from it. On mine with the harness unplugged the highbeam indicator was always on.
I was able to fix it. I just disconnected both batteries. While those were disconnected, I took out each relay and tapped them with a screw driver. I put everything back together and they're working. I'm thinking one of those relays was stuck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts