·
Registered
936 Posts
here is mine..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
I was out on the weekend with my Jeep and trailer .. had to take a couple of pics just for this thread.

Attachments

·
Gold Member
2,461 Posts
VERY envious of the EVO!

We bought a popup last year, and I wanted an EVO sooooo badly, but the wife convinced me otherwise.

Those things are just so cool!

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
VERY envious of the EVO!

We bought a popup last year, and I wanted an EVO sooooo badly, but the wife convinced me otherwise.

Those things are just so cool!
I have already 'modded it out too .. dual 6-volt batteries on the tongue w/ an 80 watt solar-panel on the roof. Just finished those two changes between last weekend and this weekend. I still have to change out the 20lb propane tanks for 30lb units. I am considering adding a 2" receiver to the tail of the trailer for a multi-mount winch in case I get into trouble going down trails.

What I don't like is that the sink drain-hose pulls free when I move the sink - so I want to come up with a better system for that as well. Mud-flaps don't keep the muck off the hook-up for the outdoor stove. The cabin fills with dust (will need to seal off all the holes in the floor) when towing on gravel roads (which makes up alot of my travels). The factory length of the 7-pole wiring plug is too short, so I had to make an extension-cord to reach my Jeep. It would have been nice if they would have made their cord about 12" longer and used a long-loop so that their customers could adjust the cord as required to reach their vehicle.

I will also be needing to implement some kind of outdoor storage for things like my water-hoses, camp-chairs, etc. I am still trying to work out the details for that plan..

Attachments

221 - 240 of 306 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.