Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
For all this time, I used a hammock only while camping. It is good to have a rest, but it is difficult to place people in hammocks nearby, so we decided to buy several folding chairs (I found a description of the chairs for the garden here https://greatyardmaster.com/best-outdoor-folding-chairs/ , but I think they are perfect for camping). I hung a hammock in the garden and we rarely take it with us, because we often have problems with its installation. We try to have few trees near the camp, as we often cook on the fire, so we usually set the hammock far from the camp and this is inconvenient. I found in the photo a few new ideas how to hang a hammock. I think that once again I will try to take the hammock with me on the camping, suddenly this time it will be more convenient.

· Registered
17,907 Posts
Just a heads up for you hammock people. Some National Parks have banned hammock use if you hang it from trees. When I booked my spot a week or so ago there was a big red banner on the web site to let people know. For years I have been reserving spots online and this was the first time I ever saw anything in regards to hammocks. If you just show up you won't see any warnings.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.