Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
361 - 380 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Anyone interested in getting a 15000 lumen 50" LED bar, spot/flood combo, send me a PM I've got a deal you won't wanna pass up. 500 bucks plus a few extra dollars for shipping. unless you are local to me or you wait for me to give them to you during the next pre run it will be 500 flat

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·

·
Registered
6,162 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Russ & Will @ Notch seem to be great guys to deal with. Glad you were able to follow up with them.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #368 ·
I've been trying to get us some more sponsors, and all of them have been real nice and seem to be interested.
We need to try and get some more details worked out so I can get them some more info.
We really need to set a date.
Most the vendors would like to attend and about all of them are in different states. So I find it only fair to give them as much time as possible to make arrangements.
What's everyone thinking?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I've been trying to get us some more sponsors, and all of them have been real nice and seem to be interested.
We need to try and get some more details worked out so I can get them some more info.
We really need to set a date.
Most the vendors would like to attend and about all of them are in different states. So I find it only fair to give them as much time as possible to make arrangements.
What's everyone thinking?
I'm still set on September or October. Not to hot. Deff not July or august.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #370 ·
I agree, should be a perfect time of year for a wheeling event. Guess we just need to pick a weekend

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #374 ·
We still gunna try to do stickers and t shirts?
Was also thinking of trying to get some cards or flyers to hand out at the pre-run.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Quick question, and I don't mean to sound like a negative nancy, but how many people do you guys think we have on board with this thus far? It doesn't seem like we're getting any kind of commitment from participators, but maybe I'm wrong.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Quick question, and I don't mean to sound like a negative nancy, but how many people do you guys think we have on board with this thus far? It doesn't seem like we're getting any kind of commitment from participators, but maybe I'm wrong.
I was kinda thinking the same thing. It's always just us posting in here. I was gonna talk to some of our Sponsors about advertising it. If people see big names, they see our event. Hell we could have GC's and XJ's from surrounding states.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #378 ·
Hard to say for sure at the moment. It's hard to get people to commit to something 6 or so months away.
If we all work at getting the word out and keep getting vendors on board I think we could do ok.
Of course this will be the first year to do this and none of us have much experience in putting something like this together. It will be a bit tricky, but I think its very doable.
Talked with Camp from cop4x4 and he said he would help us promote on his Facebook page.
And I think as long as we invite the Cherokee crowd as well we could have a good turn out.
Don't lose hope, we all just got to keep putting effort into this and I think it will work out.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Hard to say for sure at the moment. It's hard to get people to commit to something 6 or so months away.
If we all work at getting the word out and keep getting vendors on board I think we could do ok.
Of course this will be the first year to do this and none of us have much experience in putting something like this together. It will be a bit tricky, but I think its very doable.
Talked with Camp from cop4x4 and he said he would help us promote on his Facebook page.
And I think as long as we invite the Cherokee crowd as well we could have a good turn out.
Don't lose hope, we all just got to keep putting effort into this and I think it will work out.
**** I'm not losing hope. I'm staring at an unopened box of bushwacker WJ flares. This event will succeed.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
361 - 380 of 462 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.