Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
901 - 906 of 906 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #902 ·
So I realize I glazed over alot of the most recent buildup, part of that is due to how busy I was between work, the build and trying to make videos. There is a pretty good explanation of the build in a playlist on my channel called yj axle swap, the link is in my sig.

at any rate, ill try to get better at posting stuff in here. Most recent acuisition is a 709T ac compressor for OBA. from an obd1 XJ, has the rear ports. I wanted a york 210 but I couldnt get over how many complaints I read about them puking oil. Not sure when Ill get a start on tearing it open though

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #905 ·
I bought all the stuff for hydro assist awhile back, but the jeep was steering like a truck so I decided to get the tie rod up on the hi steer arms to make it true hi steer and not just crossover,
I figured why put a ram on a sub par setup.
this vid is part one of trying to make everything fit with the 2" stretch and such
Im working on part 2 but as of now the hi steer is done, steering box is rebuilt, and ported for assist. I am looking for some JIC 6 caps so I can cap off the ports and try out the hi steer before I add the ram. Ill try to add a photo dump next time I post

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #906 ·
Been forever since I updated anything! by the time I make the yt vids and stuff I always forget to post stuff here. Anyways just got back from Moab with some other jf guys and that was a blast!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Sky Tire Wheel Cloud Car

Tire Car Wheel Sky Vehicle

Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle

901 - 906 of 906 Posts