Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Jeep make a single cab gladiator at one point? I looked on the Jeep we and it only shows crew cab models. I see a single cab every so often when driving home from work. With the color and the camper shell on the back it looks good. When I see it from behind it kinda reminds me of an old military truck. On the hood it has the rubicon stickers.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
5,843 Posts
Looks like a JK conversion. Still cool though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Try to gauge the wheel base. Looks to me like someone took a 4 door Wrangler, cut be back end off and fabricated a pick-em-up truck bed for it and also closed off the rear of the front seating area. Someone once mentioned to me that a while back one could buy a kit to do just that :unsure:

·
Registered
2003 Wrangler RHD
7,909 Posts
i saw a jku conversion like that here, yesterday. whoever does them does a very good job because that thing looked like it came from the factory. you couldn't even tell it was a four door at one time in its life

·
Registered
1995 ZJ, 1998 ZJ
454 Posts
It was a kit for the 4 door JK available from Mopar.

·
Vendor
467 Posts
Did Jeep make a single cab gladiator at one point? I looked on the Jeep we and it only shows crew cab models. I see a single cab every so often when driving home from work. With the color and the camper shell on the back it looks good. When I see it from behind it kinda reminds me of an old military truck. On the hood it has the rubicon stickers.
View attachment 4160126

That looks like a TJ Brute.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive tire

1 - 9 of 9 Posts