Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Gladiator bed cover recommendations please

1630 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  wilderside42
Any recommendations on a bed cover? I want a good secure hard cover but there’s so many to choose from. I like the Roll-n-lock type but also like the tri-fold type as well. I would love to see a brand ranking from best to worst. TIA
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
I bought the rugged ridge armis last year and have been happy with it. I don't like that folded up, it blocks the rear window but I like the extra security of a hard cover. I also think it looks the best which is why I chose it over the hard roll up covers they make. There are many good covers to choose from so do your homework and I don't think you can go wrong.

· Registered
1,097 Posts
The bak flip is nice too. Not sure if they're available for the JT but put one on brothers gmc and he is satisfied with it. Nice thing about them is you can fold up to the last panel and still see out window.

Sent from my SM-A015A using Tapatalk

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just put on a diamondback... really digging it.

That does look good, I didn't know they made the Diamondback in that finish, very nice. Nonetheless, I pulled the trigger and ordered an Undercover Armorflex today. I really liked the Bak Revolver X4S as well but I kept going back to the Undercover. Hopefully it suits my needs. Thanks for the photo!

· Registered
1,097 Posts
I looked at the undercovers while getting tint today. Them and Bak are made by the same people in Springfield mo. So close by to me. The undercover flex series is basically the same as the bak flips.

· Registered
3,744 Posts
I got the Gator EFX cover and loved it!! And it was half the price of the other hard folding covers. It looked great and worked great.

· Registered
1,097 Posts
Just FYI don't be surprised when you find a bunch of dust in the bed. Gladiator and truck both have hard covers, both no leaks in a car wash, and both collect road/trail dust in the bed somehow.

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just FYI don't be surprised when you find a bunch of dust in the bed. Gladiator and truck both have hard covers, both no leaks in a car wash, and both collect road/trail dust in the bed somehow.

I bet it’s from the gap between the bed and tailgate. Mine has a huge gap at least a 1/4” all the way around. I may try to weatherstrip it somehow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.